1. Cable main drain for tree roots; wet season creates tree to grow deeper into sewer line.
2. Check all outside faucets & plumbing for splits due to freezing over the winter.
3. Irrigation System Set Up; set meter, turn on, and check for leaks.
4. Flush and drain water heater; to clear/clean any built up debris over the cold season.
5. De-winterize all outside plumbing; pools, sheds, and green houses!
6. Chlorinate/ disinfect well system; preventative maintenance and check well cap for cracks from heavy snow fall, and make sure the cap is sturdy enough for lawn mowers!
We are proud to serve you.
Please call us at 937-469-2032
or email us at: MassieCreekPlumbing@gmail.com